WAR Zone events only take 2 hours.
Most wrestlers will get 5-6 competitive matches!
Late Registration: $35 (last 24 hours before the event)
We guarantee refunds! If you cannot make the event, or are not satisfied with potential matchups, just send an email to WellRunTournaments@gmail.com and we will refund 100% of the tokens to your account so you can use them at a future event. If the event is taking place where WAR Zone is not popular, we will refund the cash to your credit card. If you cancel within the last 24 hours, there will be a $10 penalty.
There is a $10 fee to create an account if this is your first WAR Zone event.
You will need a separate account for each wrestler.
- Go to www.WrestlingRating.com
- If you have wrestled in a WAR Zone event before, skip to step 6.
- Click “Sign up” from the menu (on cellphones the menu is the 3 lines in the top right corner of your screen).
- Create your username (IN ALL LOWER CASE LETTERS!) and activate your account. Please use wrestler’s full name, example: johndoe
- Create your wrestler profile.
- Click “Buy Tokens” from the menu. Purchase 30 tokens.
- Click “Register for an event” from the menu and then select the correct event.
- Click the blue button that says “Click here to register for this event”
- You will receive a confirmation message telling you that you’ve registered.
Contact: Jason Layton – 516-386-0225 – WARZoneHelpDesk@gmail.com
Event information: Marquist Dorsett – 270-307-9909 – email@example.com